I was reading a blog this morning and it had some great questions for the readers so I thought I’d pass them along. I added one and answered them as well.. post your answers in the comments section, if they’re too long send it to me by email – email@example.com and I’ll post it as an addition to my blog…
1. When you start your workout do you find it a struggle at the beginning but feel better as your workout progresses??
2. For those who used to have an addiction to sugar… how did you conquer the addiction?
3. For people who are focused on losing weight… I would like to know do you tend to have a harder time staying on plan after you have had good days??
4. What is your favourite healthy snack??
5. What is your favourite way to get your cardio in??
6. What are your lower calorie sweet treats??
7. How tall are you and would you consider your shape an apple, a pear, hourglass etc??
8. What is are you doing to help you stay healthy this week??
9. Why do you want to lose weight? What is your inspiration?
1. Yes, Definitely! Especially if I go to the gym in the evenings, I never have the energy for a workout at night until I start working out, about 5 min in and i’m ready to jog! lol
2. I take away all the tempting, sugary foods out of my home… they aren’t good for me and they certainly aren’t healthy for anyone else to eat! If they aren’t there, it’s hard to eat them.. If I crave sweets, I keep a little dark chocolate around 70-80%, it’s good for you and it gets rid of my craving! I also eat fruit, that really helps too
3. I have good and bad days, some days are certainly harder than others.. I have days where I eat something that is probably not the best option but I try not to let it sidetrack me for the rest of the day.. 1 bad food isn’t going to ruin the rest of my day, I still do a workout and I still eat healthy the rest of the day and tomorrow is a new day. I forgot about my slip up and move on. A couple more cookies than I was planning on eating aren’t going to stop me and I certainly am not going to gain 10 lbs cause of it!
4. My oatmeal in the morning, plain oatmeal and I put frozen fruit (berries usually) in it before I microwave it.. mmmm
5. I have lots of favourite ways, so I’d say mixing it up is my favourite way cause I get bored real easily! One week is never the same as the last..
6. Dark chocolate – a couple of pieces, I use to hate the taste of real dark chocolate but now I love it! 3 pieces is usually more than enough for me, I could never eat a whole bar in one sitting.
7. I’m 5’10” I’m skinny on top and on the bottom, round in the middle.. it’s all in the belly.. I’ve got next to no fat everywhere else.. soo frustrating
8. Same thing I do every week, eat healthy and work out! Enjoying the foods that I eat and the activities that I do.. when i get bored with either I tend to not want to do either…
9. I started all this because I was in pain and I could barely move and get around without being sore.. I knew I had to lose weight to feel better, to have more energy and to help my hips get better! My inspiration is the people around me who have succeeded with weight loss, the blogs I read, the friends I have.. when I see others succeed it makes me know that I can too!