1. I have TONS of energy
2. I eat foods that taste great, I don’t feel deprived
3. I’m never starving
4. I fill up quite quickly with one meal or snack and it lasts longer than how I was eating before
5. All pain I experienced in the past is gone. (Joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, tired muscles)
6. I feel amazing! Better than I have felt in the past 3 years of “healthy” eating and 5 workouts a week.
7. I don’t have to kill myself in the gym anymore, this means I have more time to do the things I love. Like blogging, visiting friends, family, playing. :)
8. I enjoy working out!I use to hate it because it felt like I was getting nowhere.. NOW I know they are benefiting me for my strength my endurance. I’m getting leaner, fitter, healthier with much less effort
9. I’m happier, I’m excited and eager to teach this to others so they too can benefit from all these things.
10. My skin is softer, clearer than it has ever been.
11. Did I mention I have tons of energy. For someone who was dragging herself to the gym by mid-week, this is something I never thought I had in me. Energy, what is that? I never felt refreshed, I never felt like I had lasting energy throughout the day, especially not throughout the week.
I’m sure there’s many more I can list here, I just can’t think of them all right now. I’ll add more as I think of them.. BUT as you can see in the past week and a half, just making some minor changes in the way I was eating has made all the difference in the world. You can call what I’m doing a paleolithic lifestyle or Ketogenic you can call it any one of many High Fat Low Carb ways of eating that are out there. To me it’s a combination of research and discovering what works for me.. That’s the thing you have to do for yourself. Take in the information and find out what will work for you. They are all very similar for the most part in terms of going back to the way we(Humans) use to eat for tens of thousands of years, long before the agricultural world took over our plates.
I always knew something was wrong with the foods I was eating and I slowly changed the way I ate, it took me 3 years and I have come a long way. I absolutely will never look back because now I see what I was doing wrong and all the benefits of doing things right. I don’t see a reason to go back. The research I have done and the striving to figure it all out has got me to where I am today. I enjoy my food more now then I ever did. I can’t lie, there are foods I miss. Those foods have been replaced with new foods, low carb foods that taste just as good, if not better.
When I eat those foods I thought I enjoyed, they taste awful and make it quite easy to never look back.
Don’t forget to check out and LIKE my Facebook page I just created. The goal is to spread the word of the LCHF lifestyle so that we can start getting EVERYONE HEALTHY again.. If you are from another country, start your own LCHF page on Facebook if there isn’t one already and help spread the word.
I’m also looking for more recipes, stories you have that you’d like to share. I plan on getting some stories told!!! Email me at email@example.com or add it in the comments.